SunSoaker 10W Solar Charger Specifications
- Please note that the SunSoaker 10W Solar Charger cannot charge a laptop
- Weight: 12 ounces
- Length: 36 inches
- Width: 12 inches
- Two Year Limited Product Warranty
- Made in Japan
For best results, charge during mid-day hours when sun is directly overhead. This will provide ultimate efficiency. The product will still work in early morning or afternoon sunlight, but may not generate full power. In addition, product works best under clear skies, but can work in overcast conditions, but to a lesser degree. If able, try to create a 90 degree angle between the sun and the solar panel face. A rule of thumb is that if you can create a shadow, you can charge your device. Simply plug your device’s manufacturer approved USB cord into the SunSoaker connector port and enjoy the benefits of free electricity!
SunSoaker™ Product and Safety Information
The following suggestions are intended to help you protect your SunSoaker™ Limited Product Warranty coverage.
- Keep the SunSoaker™ dry at all times. Precipitation, humidity, and all types of liquids or moisture can corrode electrical circuits. If your SunSoaker™ gets wet, allow it to fully dry-out before using, particularly, the USB port.
- Use this product for its intended purpose only. Improper use may invalidate the Limited Product Warranty. If you believe the product is damaged, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not use or store the product in wet, dusty or dirty areas. SunSoaker™’s electronic components can be damaged by dirt and dust, especially in the USB port.
- Use your device’s approved USB charging cord for connecting to the SunSoaker™ USB port.
- Do not use the SunSoaker™ under artificial light of any kind, as the heat from the light’s lamp may damage the solar panel and plastic USB port housing.
- NEVER fold, bend, or crease the SunSoaker™ solar panel. This will damage the solar panel and void the SunSoaker™ Limited Product Warranty. To store, unroll and lay the SunSoaker™ on a flat surface, or roll and store the SunSoaker™ in the provided zero-waste package tube.
- Do not attempt to open the SunSoaker™ solar panel or its USB port. Unauthorized modifications to the SunSoaker™ and any of its components may damage the panel and violate regulations governing radio devices.
- Be advised that rough handling can break internal circuits and the connector housing. Handle the SunSoaker™ with care.
- To clean the SunSoaker™, use only a soft, clean, dry cloth such as the kind commonly used to clean eyeglasses and computer screens.
- Do not paint or attach stickers to the solar panel. This will prevent proper operation and void the SunSoaker™ Limited Product Warranty.
Q: When I plug in my iPhone, I get this error message: “This Accessory May Not Be Supported.”
A: Apple products may display this message when low power is generated. This could be due to overcast skies, shaded panels or weak sunlight. Try again in improved sunlight. You’ll need to unplug and reconnect your USB cord to the phone. Alternatively, you can first charge a power pack (sold separately) directly from your SunSoaker panel and then use it to charge your Apple device. The Volpower 15,600mah Multi-functional Power Bank is a great companion to the SunSoaker 10W Solar Charger!
Q: Does the SunSoaker store the energy that is generated?
A: No. SunSoaker only creates energy that is directly supplied to an electronic device using the device manufacturer’s approved USB cord. To store energy you’ll need to connect it to a separate power pack, battery pack, battery stick, etc.
Q: Can the SunSoaker generate electricity from indoor lighting?
A: No. SunSoaker only generates electricity from Sunlight.
Q: Why doesn’t my phone charge as fast as when I use a traditional phone charger?
A: The SunSoaker charges small USB devices via a trickle charge. It does not have a Quick Charge capability.
Q: Can the SunSoaker generate electricity through windows or windshields.
A: Yes. As long as the windows are not tinted, otherwise the tint will block the sunlight from generating electricity. For best results, secure the SunSoaker to the outside of the window. Also, please note that the inside windshield of a vehicle can become extremely hot, so do not mount a SunSoaker there because it may lead to damage. Use of the SunSoaker is not recommended for extended periods during high temperatures.
Volpower 15,600mah Power Bank Specifications
- 1- 15,600mah Power Bank
- 1- Micro-USB Cable
- Set of 8 Laptop Power Tips
- 1- DC Cable
- 1- Car Charger Cable
- Instruction Pamphlet
- Equipped with one of each of the following ports – USB 1A port, Quick Charge 3.0 (2A USB) port, micro USB input port and an input port for your laptop/jump start connection
- This model can charge all laptops on the market, except the USB-C type laptops.
- LCD display shows the current charge voltage, percent of remaining battery charge, capacity, power, etc.
- Features pass-through technology, which means that you can charge your tech device with the power bank and at the same time charge the power bank itself.
- Jump start your car battery from the comfort of your driver’s seat by connecting the power bank to the car charger port. The charging process takes 15-30 minutes.
- This charger is great for anyone on the go with a lot of tech gear, or anyone going off-the-grid for camping, hiking, backpacking, beaching, etc. to keep all their gear charged.
- An ideal companion for the SunSoaker 10W Solar Charger.
Specifications for Volpower Model P66
Capacity: 15,600mah (57.7Wh)
Dimensions: 6.85″ x 3.07″ x 0.85″ or 174mm*78mm*21.5mm
Net weight: 14.8 ounces or 420g
Cell Type: A class lithium battery ICR 18650
Input: Micro USB: 5v-12v/18W
NB Port Input: 13-20v/3A7
Output: USB1: 5v/2.1A
USB2: QC3.0 3.8v-12v/18W max
NB Port Output: 12V, 16.5V, 19V, 20V, 24V/65W max output
Charge Time (input): By USB port about 4 hours; by NB port about 2.5 hours
Circuit Protection: Over Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Temperature Protection
Manufacturer Warranty: One Year